Thursday, May 6, 2010
Top Five Looks from the Met Gala
1. Zoe Saldana in Calvin Klein Collection- she looked unbelievable. It seems that lately she can do no wrong.
2. Natasha Poly in Michael Kors- looked stunning. Noah Mills didn't look too bad either.
3. Emma Watson in Burberry- pictured here with Christopher Bailey of Burberry, she looked grown up yet still youthful and sexy.
4. Iman in Prada- this woman never ages.
5. Allesandra Ambrosio in Versace- She just looks amazing, her dress and jewelry are just stunning against her skin tone.