Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweet Sanctuary

While living in a college on-campus apartment, I would find myself frustrated with my inability to create my own "space". Yes, I had half of a room to share and attempt to decorate, but it was difficult living with others who may not share your love of art prints and a pristine kitchen. So, I developed a love for the rooms in Architectural Digest and interior design blogs, dreaming of the day they could become my reality. Below are several photos of rooms that are so colorful and chic that the hues become almost palatable. I especially like the chartreuse of the first photo.





The first two images are from the blog EclecChic, and the third is from the Architectural Digest story on Moscow based designer, Dmitry Velikovsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment